We human beings are suffering from an unexpected pandemic for a long time, we hope these crises will be over soon and we get back to normal life in this world again. If in case you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 or Travel bans, etc. your deposit amount for the trip booking will remain secure with us for the lifetime. You can use this amount for your future trip or refer it to your friends or family as well.
Nepal Mother House Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is a truthful registered Trekking Company in 2010 under the laws of the Nepal Government. We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, even though we are under some teams and conditions.
*Nepal Mother House shall be referred to as company/ we.
* The Client shall be referred to as trekkers/ you.
[I] Booking Policy:
We accept your trip booking under the following terms and conditions.
- To secure the trip, we need your passport photo copy, and a 10% non-refundable down payment is required to pay in advance for the reservation of your tickets, hotel accommodations, and trekking permit process per the company policy. You can use any means to pay the advance.
- The client can use any means to pay the advance amount for the trip booking. Nowadays, you can pay Online using your Cards in a safe way. We do not take any charge while sending amounts for trip booking by card. And the remaining 90% payment can be made after your arrival in Nepal (It's applicable for other than Nepal trips). For Bhutan, Tibet, or India trips, 100% payment should be made within 60 days prior to the trip starting date. For the rest of the payment for the Nepal trip, cash is the best payment option, if you pay by card the bank will take a 4 % additional charge on the amount.
- The trip Booking deposit amount is non-refundable but it is a LIFETIME DEPOSIT, but you do not need to worry if in case you are not able to come on your departure date due to various reasons; flight delays, weather changes, any unexpected Nature calamities, etc. You can use this deposit in your lifetime with Nepal Mother House, only you need to inform us about your Trip Name and Date. There is another option also; as this deposit is valid for Lifetime, you can even pass it on to your special friend or your family members.
[II] Cancellation Policy:
Nepal Mother House Treks encourages you to meet these terms and conditions in order to travel to Nepal. To submit your travel booking, you should agree to the following terms and conditions between you (the client) and Nepal Mother House Treks
If you cancel you’re booking after paying the total amount of the trip cost, the following percentage will be charged for cancellation:
- Free cancellation up to 60 days prior to departure.
- If you cancel the trip 60-30 Days before the trip departure date-:45%
- If you cancel the trip 30-20 Days before the trip departure date: 55%
- If you cancel the trip 20- 10 Days before the trip departure date: 65%
- If you cancel the trip 10- 2 Days before the trip departure date: 75 %
- If you cancel the trip 24 hours before the trip departure date: 100% (No refundable)
Note: In case you have to postpone your trip you can do so but must inform us through mail or by phone at least 3 weeks before the departure date. You will have to pay an increased amount during this period.
[III] Risk and Liability:
Nepal Mother House Treks is committed to the fulfillment of every desire of our clients. We perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey memorable. Although, Nepal Mother House Treks will not take any responsibility regarding the following things:
- Any changes and alterations in the itinerary due to various obligatory circumstances such as natural disasters, conflict, war, unfavorable climate, landslides, road blockage, Border block, Fuel shortage, flood, snow stormy, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delayed arrival, sickness, or accidents cases. We can offer you an alternative itinerary as matches similar slanders. But the charge is not refundable.
- If not valid passport with at least 6 months validity and a Nepal visa during the stay.
- In case of any loss or damage of your luggage or property belongings when delivered by porters, ponies, or vehicles; our company will not be responsible for the loss.
- All necessary documents should be obtainable like; issuing visas, necessary permits, etc. We are not responsible in case of any trip procedure is not completed in time before the trip departs in the absence of essential papers and documents.
- Any extra cost should be paid by the clients on the spot or after arriving in Kathmandu.
- Every client must provide their own insurance which should adequately cover all medical expenses and personal rescue up to 5,500 meters.
- In case you need to change trekking routes or plans, prior notice is requested you. You are advised to stay in touch with us.
- If you commit any unlawful act during the trip, you are obligated to leave the tour anytime without not refund amount.
- The amount won’t be refundable if you drop out from the journey or complete the trip before the itinerary.
- During Group trek tour packages, we provide twin sharing basis rooms. Who, like single room supplement charge will be imposed by the client.
- While tripping in remote areas, especially during the odd season, you’re highly advised to reserve some extra days to prepare for some delays and avoid the annoying result. If in case the flight is canceled, pre-tour/post-tour you need to meet your accommodation and food costs yourself.